MLA Contributes to Win Top ULI Award
McCullough Landscape Architecure’s design for the Mesa Commons Cafe & Bookstore landscape design took a coveted ULI Award for “Eat Better Think Better – Building Healthy Habits.” The Urban Land Institute recognizes real estate projects that support public health and encourage communities to acquire healthier lifestyles. The Commons is the first building of all the San Diego County community colleges to implement an innovative HVAC condensate reclamation system design that will provide 100% of the site’s irrigation needs.
MLA congratulates the entire project team
- Developer: San Diego Community College District
- Mesa College: Gayla Pierce
- General Contractor: Balfour Beatty Construction
- Architects: SGPA Architecture & Planning, Miller Hull Partnership
- Structural Engineer: Hope-Amundson
- Engineering Planning: Latitude 33
- Mechanical Engineer: MA Engineers
- Landscape Architect: McCullough Landscape Architecture
- Interior Design: ID Studios
- Wayfinding: Graphic Solutions
ULI Award Photo Gallery
Faces of Innovation:
Hatch Magazine Profiles David McCullough
We are pleased to say that Hatch, a San Diego Magazine sister publication, recently profiled MLA’s founder/Principal Architect David McCullough and other influential designers in San Diego.
Thanks for the “Groovy” Time!
SMPS San Diego’s annual golf tournament was the real deal! Thanks for stopping by and doing the Shimmy down our red carpet. Sponsoring this event is a highlight for us each year. Thank you SMPS San Diego and congratulations to the winner of our GoPlayGolf gift card, Chad Koelling of CH2M Hill.